Your responsibilities as a CAM practitioner.
CAM practitioners are classified as Health Service Providers.
As a CAM practitioner this means:
1. You must have consent before collecting information from your clients.
2. You must make it clear why you are collecting it.
3. You must disclose how you will be storing it.
4. You must make it clear how you are protecting it.
5. You must make it clear if there are any third parties that may access it.
6. You must obtain consent if you want to use their details for marketing (eg newsletters or updates)
Whether you have a request, a query, or want to work with us, use the form below to get in touch with our team.